This policy explains how and for what purposes Monartti Ltd uses the information collected about you via our website. Please read this policy and our Terms andConditions carefully as by using our website and services we offer, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this document.
Monartti Ltd values your privacy and takes the security of your personal data very seriously and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We keep your personal data on a secure server and we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Our payments are powered by safe gateways, PayPal and Realex with association with Elavon, for online payment processing and all of your data and financial information passed between our site and their systems are encrypted using SSL certificates. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to PayPal's or Realeax servers can be accessed, used or modified by any third parties. The security of our website has been verified by Comodo SSL Certificate and you are welcome to view our security information by clicking on the Comodo Secure icon at the bottom of the website. This ensures that all information that you provide us with is encrypted and transmitted via 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) the industry standard for the transmission of credit card details.
We will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so. We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following information:
- name, gender, date of birth
- contact information including your email address, postal address, telephone number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- the nature of your enquiry
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- process your order
- internal record keeping and statistical purposes
- to improve our products and services
- to notify you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION / COOKIES
Our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name (not the e-mail address) and records the visitor's browser and platform type.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you would like to know more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites which are provided for your convenience as an additional source of information. Please be aware that if you use these links, you leave our website and that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement or terms and conditions. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to our Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
We reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- you do not use any Monartti trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Monartti logo;
- you do not in any way misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us or our products;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of this clause
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We aim to keep our records about you as accurate as possible. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can review or change your details by using My account feature.